Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three more days of being thankful

The last 3 days have been pretty uneventful, which for our family is an event to celebrate in itself.  But still, I have new things to be thankful for.

On Sunday, I was most thankful for a husband who knows when I need help and exactly what type of help I need.  Aiden has been wearing me out lately and in anticipation of a rather rough day, Chris was right there helping me in so many ways.  I am so thankful that he does that, because I know that not all wives are that lucky.

Then comes Monday.  Last night I was thankful for the prayers of our 6 year old.  He has a way of speaking his heart to God so openly and honestly that he is able to put things into perspective for his mommy.

Today, as I am recovering from a yucky tummy bug, I am thankful that Aiden is having a day of being able to entertain himself. While being sick stinks, being able to find joy in my life in spite of it is a huge step forward for this mom.

Thanks for coming along on this journey. I am seeing that it does not have to be some huge mind blowing thing for me to find joy and blessing in it.  I hope you are seeing your blessings as well.

0 comments: