Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Monkey Boy!

The plans were made, the cake has been eaten and we are now officially at the end of year one. 


Aiden

At the end of one year, I am so thankful that you are a part of our family; a blessing that I prayed for so long.  So much personality and love in such a small person; it truly amazes me.  Every day is filled with laughter; you are one of the happiest babies.  Your constant chatter makes us all smile as we try to figure out what it is you are saying to us.  Smiles, hugs, chatter and laughing. 

Not to say you don't have your temper as well. Unfortunately you have inherited my temper; quick and hot. But thankfully we only see that when it comes to food time.  That's right, over the last few months you have found your appetite, and there aren't many foods that you don't love.  Many times, I can't feed you fast enough.  It is at these times that your monster comes out, but is so quickly abated by food. 

I love that you have so much love for your brother. Now that he is back in school, you are constantly looking for him. It always makes you so happy to see him in the afternoons. You two are playing constantly and love each other so much. He is always looking out for you and there is nothing he wouldn't do for you. I pray that you remember that as you two grow older and don't always get along.

I have so many prayers for you, sweet boy. So much of who you are already, is who I pray you will remain. Happy, loving, caring... all things I pray you never lose. Thank you for adding so much joy to our family in your own way. 

We love you, punkin boy, and thank God for you each day.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: