Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of 1st Grade

There he is! My 1st grader! 

Christopher,

Today you started 1st grade. Real school.  I am so proud of you today, and everyday, as I watch God grow you into a wonderful young man. I pray that this year brings you so much learning, joy and happiness.  I pray that the Lord will continue to hold onto your heart and mind as you are bombarded by the world, away from the shelter of our home and my arms. 

Thank you for having so much love and joy.  My day time will be so vastly different without your smiling face constantly there to cheer me up, or to love me even when I feel too busy to stop and be loved. Thank you for being such a wonderful big brother and being a great example for Aiden.  I pray that you continue to use those skills in your classroom and that God reveals to you how your wonderful gifts of love and leadership can be used by Him. 

I love you, sweet boy, and can't wait to hear about your first day.  I am blessed to call you son and I am so proud of you and all you do!
Love, Mommy

0 comments: